UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed! Congrats to our facebook winner (Kelly) and the person chosen from our email subscriber list (mcoll13). Thanks so much to everyone who entered! Don’t miss out next giveaway: let us give you something you need.
Today we officially kick off our FOUR holiday giveaways! These giveaways are our family’s way of giving back to our community and thanking you for your support of Haute Happenings. The money we’ve earned this year from our guides will be put towards these prizes!
What we ask in return is that you continue to share our posts with friends, interact with us here and through social media, and to show up and support the events offered in our community. Basically, keep doing what you’ve been doing, and we’ll be happy!
There will be four big giveaways based around the themes of want, need, wear, and share.
Today’s giveaway theme: something you want.
So tell me, what do you want?
- A date night
- Your favorite treat (s)–coffee, ice cream, fro yo, lunch downtown, etc.
- A gift for your child
- Massage, pedicure, pampering (for you, your spouse, or even your dog)
- Something practical–a gift certificate snow shoveling service, car wash tokens, a kitchen gadget, etc.
Those are a few of the things I’ve dreamed up to give away! Those ideas sound fun, right? I certainly hope so!
To win, there are two ways to enter.
1.) Subscribe to our email list. It’s as simple as that! We want to thank our readers who have subscribed, so one winner will be chosen from our email list.
2.) A second winner will be chosen from the comment thread on tonight’s facebook post on Haute Happenings. Be sure to look for the post when it goes live at 8:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 23!
Winners will be chosen on Sunday, November 30th, 2014.
Now for the fine print:
- Winners must be local residents with a mailing address in Terre Haute or one of the surrounding cities.
- Email subscribers must sign up using a valid email address.
- Entrants must be at least 18 or older.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- By entering, you agree to not hold harmless the sponsor, Haute Happenings.
- Void where prohibited.