If your little one likes airplanes, you won’t want to miss the F R E E fun happening soon at the Terre Haute airport!
The 3rd annual ISU Fly-In Drive-In is coming at you Saturday, April 30!
Join us for a day full of fun at the Terre Haute International Airport! Admission is F R E E! Event begins at 8AM and concludes at 3PM.
• Fly-In Aircraft (30+ expected)
• Car Show ($20 per entry)
• Runway Cruise ($20 per entry – Only 60 available!!)
• 5K On The Runway
• Airplane Rides by Hoosier Aviation, LLC
• Aerobatic Rides by Billy Werth Airshows, Robinson Aerobatics
• Aircraft Static Displays including EMB-190, 145, CRJ-200, etc.
• Warbirds including B-25, C-45, T-6, etc.
• Rides in WWII-era B-25 Mitchell bomber
• UAV demonstrations & showcase
• Raffle & door prizes
• Food & drink vendors
Expect to see at least 30 planes hanging out on the tarmac–including planes from Republic Airways, Trans States Airlines, Express Jet, and Air Charter Express.
Billy Werth from Grayout Aerosports and Cliff Robinson from Robinson Aerobatics will be selling rides in their aerobatic planes.
And if you’ve ever wanted to take a ride in a historic plane, this is your chance! Buy a ride in a B-25 Mitchell or a T-6G Texan.
We’re an aviation family, so we love hanging out at our local airport. If your little ones like planes, this is one of just a few opportunities each year where the public is invited to hang out and see the planes at the Terre Haute airport. Don’t miss it!